Currently the EPG is not Automatic. You will need to update it on your own
To do this it is easy. You can do this in Live TV or EPG
- Click on the 3 dots in the top right corner.
- Then click on Refresh TV Guide.
If you are getting a 403 or 404 error when logging into your IPTV program, then you are using the wrong Username or Password. Both of them are case sensative.
Check the logins again that were sent to you or in your subscription to verify
Sometimes you might get buffering which can be caused by a few reasons but following this procedure should help with most cases.
- Click On The # dots in Live TV or EPG
- The Click on Refresh Channels, Movies, & Series. This will update all the channel lists. If this doesn't help continue to step 3.
- Choose the channel you want to watch and hold your Select/OK button down until a menu appears
- Then click on VLC Player or MX Player to watch the channel. If that doesn't work the continue to step
- Reboot Modem and/or Router. Unplug the power on each device for a minimum of 30 secs
- If you have a modem and router then plug in the modem first and wait until it is loaded (Usually all the lights are activated). If you have a router then at this point turn it on.
- If none of this helps then place a ticket in our Help Desk
Subtitles are available only if the channel has CC attached to it.
You can turn them on or off in the configuration
Under General Settings
You can uncheck/check subtitles
When you first pay for the service it will take a bit of time to get your logins for the TeeVee. You must also know that your logins for the website ARE DIFFERENT from the TeeVee Program
If you need to find your logins, it is really easy:
- Click on My Plan
- Scroll down to IPTV Login
- Here you will find your login credentials
We don't offer refunds for service!!
If you are having an issue then please submit a ticket under our help desk. If we find there is nothing we can do to solve an issue we might refund either a full or partial refund depending on circumstances.
We have decided to implement a referral program for all of you. When you refer a friend to our site, you will be rewarded. Here is how it will work:
For every person you refer to sign up for our service, you will recieve 1 credit. I.E. - A friend signs up for a paid service subscription (not a free trial) you get 1 referral credit
For EVERY 5 Credits you get we will add 1 month on to your subscription!!!!
To get your credit, You just need to ask the people you send to Give the name you signed up with on their sign up page.
Once we recieve the the payment, we will add the credit to your profile which you can find once you login under My Plans.
You will not be able to renew your subscription until 5 days before the end of your plan. You will recieve emails reminding you to renew starting at that time.
To renew you can either follow the link in the email or click on My Plan / Renew Subscription.